Wednesday, April 22, 2009

first blog

First Blog!

What else can I chose to write but IPL. The recent rain hindered IPL match for 12 overs( yeah.. correct 12 hours) reminded me of the school days matches. 12 overs is really limited boy.

pora ppokka partha, 8 overs standard agidumnu nianiakiren... appuram chucking match than official. Namma Murali sema happy ayiduvan ;)

Intha "namma" parthu sema kadi ayitten. INga bangalorelu ethukeduthalam oru 'namma'. Very irritating. Namma bangalore, namma ramya, namma uppi dada, namma metro... mudiyalapa.. 

short blog! but my first try!

3 comments:

  1. அடிச்சு ஆடு மாமே :) நீ கலக்கு..

    மெயிலுக்கு பதிலோ .. காலோ பண்ணிடாதே :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Start... vettipongal poda Raghav ku solliya tharanum... enjoy!.. I got a blog to visit often and kill my time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see u start writing:-) Kalakungo....

    ReplyDelete